Palm Springs - Anniversary Getaway
On November 8th, Chris and I celebrated 3 years of marriage (about 7+ of dating). <3 I cannot even believe those years went by so quickly!
Chris has the kindest, sweetest soul. The hardest worker that I know, and never allows his circumstances to be an excuse. He is patient with me....... patient with my passenger seat driving.... patient with my daily "I'll be ready in 10 minutes".... patient with my -- well, you get the point. ;)
This year of starting out in LA has been SO exciting, but also rough to say the least. Rough in different ways for each of us, but I'm so proud of who he is as a person, and so proud to be his wife. We started dating when I turned 18, and have truly grown up together.
Palm Springs is one of my FAVE places. It's just so unique, and the we really should visit more often considering our drive from NOHO is only around 2 hours.
I booked our stay at La Serena Villas! THE best. I'm obsessed, and we will absolutely be back. Just a quick 2-day trip was not enough.
Notable hotel features:
- Boutique hotel, and all the rooms are a little different. Used to be apartments, so the villas are more spacious.
- Breakfast picnic basket delivered to your door.
- #patiogoals ..... that's all I have to say!
- Complimentary bike rental (fun fact: after a traumatic childhood experience, I have not been on a bike in over 10 years. Faced my fear finally, and got back on the bike LOL)
- Rooftop bar and restaurant.
And what's palm springs without the absolutely beautiful desert views?!
Downtown Palm Springs, and of course we had to try Koffi.